Selasa, 15 Februari 2011

So cute!

dress woman review Zack Zoey Cotton 12 Inch Nautical

Zack Zoey Cotton 12 Inch Nautical

I was a little hesitant to buy this because I have chin length hair and after doing research, I saw that most people using wavers have much longer hair than mine. Still, I took the plunge because I was sure I could do a quick, easy hairstyle with it.

It took some trial and error to get my technique down, but now I am finding myself reaching for this waver more than any other heat tool I own. My hair is chin length and very fine. I start with air dried hair and spray on a bit of dry shampoo to give it a little more grip. I have found that taking small vertical sections of hair gives me a more beachy, loose wave than holding it horizontally, which tends to look a bit more 1920s flapper. I finish with a small amount of gloss serum.

I'm pleased with my pick and would highly recommend to anyone who is super busy that wants a cute hairstyle done in a flash. I'll use this for many years to come.

Get your Zack Zoey Cotton 12 Inch Nautical Now!

5 komentar:

  1. Our dog loves these shirts, we have a few colors, and he comes running to get dressed. We originally got one to keep him from licking a hot spot, but it turned out to be his favorite thing. And he totally forgets to lick. So it works out great, and he's s hit at the park. We've washed them a few times and they seem pretty sturdy, no unravelling or anything, minimal shrinkage.

    BalasHapus
  2. Our dog loves this little shirt...I ordered a small and it fit him perfectly...He only weighs 11 pounds....I have bought him two more in different colors....

    BalasHapus
  3. My dog doesn't love it, but he doesn't love ANY clothing. The material is that of a normal human polo shirt, it doesn't wrinkle, and the color is perfect. I love this shirt. It was my dog's 1st birthday party shirt.

    BalasHapus
  4. This polo is very cute. I love the fit and beautiful blue color of this size small polo on my seven pound boy Chihuahua.

    BalasHapus
  5. This item fits and looks awesome. I can tell the quality is great too. Delivery was on time. My dog looks great in that polo shirt:)

    BalasHapus